Friday, August 5, 2011

McGuires in the Kitchen

Caleb and I love having time in the kitchen...here is what we like to do: 
 Caleb would definitely choose working with his dehydrator
He might slice up some apples 
and get the dehydrator started 
Yum! 
Or...
he might be in the mood for some jerky 
He would shop for a good piece of meat 
and slice it right up 
Then season it in all kinds of experimental ways 
and dehydrate it while our home smells glorious 
 This was his FIRST time - 
they were a little "patty like"
but scrumptious 
(and I'm not even a beef jerky kind of girl) 
I would rather bake 
I might just make Everything Muffins 
they are perfect and filling for breakfast 
and the batter makes plenty to share with friends 
which is just what I did...
I shared them with my new Childrens Team 
They were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment