Sunday, March 6, 2011

Belated Blogging

OH dear...my first major slip up in blog land - I AM A WEEK BEHIND!  
Let's quickly log through February 20 - 26.  [conveniently, I don't have too much to share]
Saturday morning (my last day chance to have a something new) I realized, I had nothing much to share with you - tragic! 
Right on cue, my fabulous hubby enters with a delicious breakfast in bed pancakes and scrambled eggs - my first!  It was so thoughtful, scrumptious, and later I realized it was our 8 month anniversary - bonus! 
 Onto the afternoon and onto Penguin Days at the Dallas Zoo!
We have heard that the Dallas Zoo isn't that good, and there was no need to waste your time...head down to Fort Worth for their zoo.  Well, ladies and gents - the rumors are NOT true!  It is fantastic - definitely worth your time.   Apparently there have been many upgrades recently. 

We met up with Mr. and Mrs. Smith (I can't resist) and had the thrill of only paying 5 buckeroos for "penguin days" (January and February).  I loved seeing all of the animals, the sunny weather, and a fun time with friends.  It was the perfect Saturday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment