Sunday, March 20, 2011

I LOVE a vacation

Saturday, March 12 Caleb and I left for Honeymoon Part B.  We had a wonderful road trip honeymoon right after we got married, but have been eagerly waiting for a Honeymoon Getaway.  It was everything I could have hoped for!  There were so many fantastic new things - I am just going to list them off.

1. First out of the country trip with my husband!

2. First time to get out of an airplane on a staircase - what is that called?

3. First time to ride on a horse down the beach. (oh so beautiful)


4. First time to bike in Dominican Republic.  (down a bumpy, rocky, dirt road might I add)

5. First time to view workers in the rice field.

6. My first drink out of a coconut. whew!

7. First stay at an all inclusive resort. And it was AMAZING.  I highly recommend the Excellence!

8. First breakfast on the beach.

9. First time zipping through the canopy - do it!  

10. First dinner on the beach. 
11. Caleb kissed a parrot - he might as well be called the bird whisperer.


Back in America - I was not going to let the remainder of my Spring Break go to waste:

- First married St. Pat's in Dallas - last St. Pat's was Caleb's bachelor party - time sure does fly!

- First slumber party with the Wards - they make everything so much fun!

- First time to eat at Joe T Garcia's - one of a kind Mexican Meal Family Style - makes you wait :) 



- My first concert at Billy Bob's - Josh Turner!



No comments:

Post a Comment