Sunday, March 27, 2011

Who makes the bed?

New highlight of the week...I came home to a perfectly made bed EVERY DAY!  Caleb sleeps later than me, often I am headed off to school before he even gets out of bed.  Now, he has been known to make the bed before, but never, never has it been every single day in a week.  What a treat!  It is so nice to come home to a beautiful bed and so much better when going to sleep.  I love to have a made bed when it is time to lay my head down.  Thanks honey!

Saturday morning, Caleb and I went to "Doing the Right Thing" at our church.  It was my first time to see Chuck Colson.  This conference discussed economic, moral, and ethical issues in our country.  We were challenged and encouraged. 
Check out the website below:
http://www.colsoncenter.org/ethics/registration-dallas
 My church website will be posting the session if you want to check it out:
http://www.watermarkradio.com/index.php?id=153

This weekend we tried a couple of new restaurants:
- Vickery Park - a great brunch place with an awesome outdoor patio
- Regio - almost fast food, but definitely better Mexican restaurant that Josh introduced us to

Well...it is confession time...
I have two guilty pleasures - I am addicted to Sisters Wives and Celebrity Apprentice.  Do not judge - but maybe DVR these fabulous treats and let me know what you think.
Sister Wives: totally intrigued.  I have no plans of sharing my man and taking on sister wives, but I would absolutely love to be friends with them.  I was totally obsessed (I mean, totally) during the polygamy trials a few years ago.  I have read all I can find, and it is out of my realm of understanding.  So...I like the show.
Celebrity Apprentice: I used to watch it, so we recorded this season, but had not watched any of them yet.  I am just now getting around to watching them all and it is an exciting season.  My personal favorites so far are: John Rich (I hope he wins) and Mark McGrath.  I loved Nikki Taylor, but she bowed out gracefully - class act she is!

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with your "Sister Wives" confession . . . It's amazing that there are people out there that live this way! I, too will never understand . . . and, quite frankly, can't take my eyes off the screen!

    ReplyDelete