Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Additions to my new things

My brother in law comes to Dallas.   He is SUPER MCKESSON MAN!  Thanks for making time between all of your award ceremonies to check out a local Mexican restaurant with us.   It felt like home - next time put Angie in your suitcase.

Finished my first year at Highland Park - snuck up on me!  
WooHoo - look out SUMMER - here I come!


Dedicated several hours of my life to cementing a serious bond with some fantastic ladies at Ozona - voted best patio in Texas, by me, right now (going out on a limb, but I think Robyn and Amanda might agree).  Tears, laughter, and lots of love to you both.

First time tripple date with us, the Smiths, and the Carsons.  Dinner at Kona Grill - pondered ordering seafood - haha, who am I kidding?!

I decided that this "new" thing has been going super easy, so I am going to make a few additions here at the end of month 5.  The plan is to include a new thing I am learning about my Jesus and a new thing I adore about my main squeeze.  Check it out:

New thing Jesus is teaching me - He has a plan for me.  (Sometimes it is not what you think.)

New thing I love about Caleb - when I come home later than he does, he starts to clean the house (laundry, dishes, etc.)  *thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment