Friday, July 8, 2011

Back in D-Town for a bit

With my vacation schedule my weeks are getting all jumbled together...so I hope we can all be forgiving and just realize that there is plenty of newness to cover the original goal of one new thing a week. Back from the beach, I hit the ground running, freshly tanned, and shopped and played with my dear friend Robyn. 
(this is Robyn singing karoke with some little ladies from her class - taken a few months ago)

Then much to my surprise and extreme delight - TARA and her cute self came to Dallas for a training with a new job.  It was her first trip to the Big D!  Way to go TARA - she has all kinds of new things rocking in her life (insert cute boyfriend here)!  It is such a treat for hometown friends to come to my new hometown.  Visitors Welcome.  We got to spend the day together, and Caleb and I took TARA to one of our favorite little Mexican places in honor of all of our San Jose dates - Bailey and MS - you know what I'm talking about!

New thing I'm learning about Jesus: It is REALLY important to prayerfully seek His will in making BIG and small decisions.  Also, listen to those with His wisdom and ask the hard questions.
A person's steps are directed by the Lord,
and the Lord delights in his way.
Psalm 37:23

New thing to LOVE about my man: He is great at getting excited with me and he prays for wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment