Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane for all kinds of celebrations

June 10 I hopped on a plane and headed to Columbia in preparation for Mary Sims and Thomas' big day and lots of time with family.  I was armed with a whole lotta luggage and deep down excitement in my heart.  Friday, my mom and I hit the ground running, working all day to prepare for Mary Sims' kitchen shower. 


Mary Sims' shower was full of so many favorite friends - I loved every minute of it.  

We played some fun games.  

We loved on the honored family members. 

Meet Mama Lib, Mrs. Pressly, the blushing bride, Mrs. Costigan, and Ma Two!

It was my first time making Key Lime Pie - thanks Addie! 

On Sunday, I went to church with my parents (new thing: arrived over 20 minutes early - thanks dad - apparently that's his new thing - to get EVERYWHERE at least 20 minutes early) and ate at our old favorite after church lunch spot The Blue Marlin.  I ordered something new, it was dynamite.  Took me back to our rehearsal dinner - missed you Caleb!
Then, I spent the afternoon and into the evening at Frannie's pool.  It was my first time to swim at her pool and see her new deck/porch.  Those Cooks always have a fun project.  We had a great time catching up and reminiscing.
Here is a picture of the Howard clan with Mary Sims - Fran is looking great in her pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment