Friday, July 8, 2011

Daina and Sammy Tie The Knot

June 18th was Daina Port's big day!  (And I was NOT going to miss it)  I first developed a friendship with Daina through a "new teacher" bond in Richland District Two.  Through a series of bible studies, girls nights, bad dates, and lots of laughter she has become such a sweet sweet friend. It could not have worked out better for me to attend. 
 She was getting married at Murrells Inlet which is just miles from where my family was at the beach. 


The location was beautiful


The cake was just perfect 


Little touches of Southern all around 


Fun friends to celebrate with 


flawless taste in shoes


a most gorgeous bridal bouquet 


a match made in heaven 


 so tiny and radiant -she looked like she should be on top of a cake


 a truly glowing and radiant bride


I could not be happier for you BOTH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment