Friday, July 8, 2011

fit it ALL in

June 13 - 17
My week in Columbia flew by because there are oh so many things I miss and I needed to accomplish them all:  obviously my parentals, a STP at Groucho's, Mary Sims, Zaxby's fried chicken salads with two honey mustards, a Rush's burger and shake, Michelle Parsons Kelly, Za's, not needing a GPS, Meg, all of my Bookman Beacons, and being in driving distance to the Johnson clan (just to name a few).  How will I ever fit it all in?!

Monday morning, my dad and I headed up to Charlotte to check in on Wellsman and Sweet Virginia.  


We had such a fun visit.  


In the evening, Addie and I took her kiddos to the neighborhood pool.  


It was the first time for me to go to the pool with little V, for now she lives it up in the shade with her fan


and the first time for Lil W to share his new car toys - totally honored!  


After a long and hilarious road - Wellsman has new pajamas - bye bye mister snowman!


I love all of the girly changes to make the nursery the perfect place for little miss - particularly the pink fluffy rug

Nothing new here - just waiting for MawMaw to get ready so we can head to the mall.
Lots of new books at the Johnson's house - Wellsman is going to be a football playing bookworm! 

Back to Columbia and just in time for dinner with Michelle My Belle. 
We enjoyed the perfect sandwich at Andy's and it was the first two on one dinner - Michelle and Jay will be adding a new family member in November! 
 Here is a glowing picture of  Michelle at the shower. 

Wednesday  I had a blast helping Mary Sims with some wedding things, learned lots of new surprises about the wedding, and saw items for their new home.  We got a lot done and had plenty of laughs while doing it!  
The organized bride was able to meet Michelle and Meg (and me) for dinner at Za's.  I miss our weekly dinners girls!  

Thursday, June 16 marks a momentous decision - I STOPPED drinking Diet Mountain Dew.  My ten year love affair came to an end.  And the amazing thing is, I haven't missed it since.  {Cue Rocky Music Now}
my body thanks me.

Jesus Time: When I feel inadequate, He is sufficient.
The one who loves us gives us an overwhelming victory in all these difficulties.
Romans 8:37

Love for my love: He is a great phone talker and skyper.  I. Miss. Him.  when I am not with him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment